This section allows you to make a statement identifying the problems that need to be addressed in your community based on assessment results.
1. Click Planning from the main menu.
2. Click Problem Statement from the submenu.
3. Click Add from the left toolbar.
a. If you need to alter the Problem Statement in the future, click Edit from the left toolbar.
4. Select the current Assessment Year* from the dropdown list.
5. Enter a Short Description* that will be used later to identify the problem statement.
6. Enter in a detailed description of the Problem Statement*.
*Note: There is a 500 character maximum allowed.
7. Enter the Beginning Date* and Ending Date* for this problem statement as mm/dd/yyyy.
8. Click Save from the left toolbar.
*Note: Click Cancel to quit without saving change