This example is from the Goals screen in the Planning module.
A Hierarchical View is used when there is a ‘Parent/Child’ relationship. Looking at the example, Ex 1 shows the parent (the Problem Statement that was created in the Assessment module) whereas Ex 1.1 is the child (the Goal that will be created in the Planning module.) The need to link a child (goal) to a parent (problem statement) adds complexity to the process of adding and searching. The hierarchical view was designed to simplify these tasks.
1. All of the “parents” will be displayed on the Listing page upon entering the module.
2. To create or add a “child”, click on the link to the right of the “parent”.
3. To view all of the “children” underneath a “parent”, click on the .
4. The will become a , and all of the “children” will be displayed below the “parent”.
5. To edit or delete a “child”, click on the “child” link.