On the Support Site, you will find information about how to contact Support, an online version of this manual, Multimedia Training, and frequently asked questions.
1. To reach the Support Site, click Support from the main menu. A new window will open displaying the Support Site.
2. To submit a problem, question, or suggestion for improvement, click the Contact Support link.
a. Fill in the appropriate fields.
b. Click the Submit button. Your request will be sent to the Support team and ADP.
3. To find this manual in an online version, click the Manual link. The Manual page will open displaying various available documents pertinent to CalOMS Prevention.
a. Select the document you would like to view or print by clicking on the entitled link. A new window will open displaying the document you selected as an Adobe .PDF file.
4. To see a list of new features, improvements, or announcements for the CalOMS Prevention Service, click the What’s New link.
5. To view frequently asked questions regarding the service, click the FAQ link.
6. To receive additional training for the CalOMS Prevention Service, click the Multimedia link to view one of the multimedia training videos.
7. To print forms that can be used to collect data during services for input into CalOMS Prevention, click the Data Collection Forms link.