The Home screen provides the county/provider with important Messages, upcoming Events and links to News regarding prevention.
1. To view a Message or Event description, click on the next to the Message/Event title.
a. The will become a .
b. To close the description, click on the .
2. Click on the link entitled View full calendar of events to see a full month’s display of events.
*Note: The Events are added to the Home page from the Administration module. See Events Manager for instructions.
a. A new screen will appear displaying the Calendar.
b. To view the Event details for a particular day, click on the calendar date (e.g., )
c. Switch to the previous or next month by selecting the link located to the right and left of the month’s name.
d. To close the calendar, click on the in the upper right hand corner.
3. To view the Getting Started Guide for CalOMS Prevention, click on the Launch “Getting Started” Help link.
4. To view a Prevention News article, click on the title of the article.
*Note: The title of the article is underlined indicating a link.
· Messages are placed on the Home screen by ADP.
· To add an Event to the Home screen, see Events Manager.