The Data Export Module allows users to export their CalOMS Prevention data in its raw form which will enable them to create customized evaluations based on desired criteria.
If you would like to export data, use the following steps:
1. Click Report from the main menu.
2. Click Data Export from the submenu.
3. Select the program format from the Export To list: choose whether you want the data exported to a Microsoft Access file or an Excel Spreadsheet.
4. Enter the current Time Period, or enter a Start Date and End Date as mm/dd/yyyy.
5. Choose either the Modules, Table Names, or Table Groups tab.
6. Select the data you want to export with the available check boxes.
7. Click the Generate button.
8. Click the link under Created Files to export the data.
This is only a partial screen shot of the Data Export table.
9. Choose whether you want to Open or Save the file.
· You will not be able to view “Staff” or “Client” information if you specified a particular Time Period. To view “Staff” or “Client” information, select All Data from the Time Period dropdown list.
· The recommended file export format is Access2000.