When a county/provider accesses the service for the first time, they use a default username ‘admin’ with the password of ‘pass’. The Change Password module allows the user to change this default password which ensures secure access to county/provider information. The Change Password module also allows the user to change the password on the account they are currently logged into.
Use the following steps to change your password:
1. Click Administration from the main menu.
2. Click Change Password from the submenu.
3. Type in the New Password.
4. Re-type the password in the Confirm New Password field.
5. Click Save from the left toolbar to save the changes.
· It is important to remember that passwords are case sensitive.
· Passwords can be any combination of letters, numbers and/or characters.
· Passwords do not expire; however, it is a good idea to change your password every 3 months for security purposes.