While in Reporting Single Service/Activity, you must add demographic and/or non-demographics services to your event. This is a required task.
Demographic services track the number of people or individual participants at a service, whereas non-demographic services track the number of items disseminated at a service or denote engagement in activities.
From the Report
Single Service/Activity Screen, click the Add Demographic Service
A new screen will appear displaying the Service/Activity Demographics screen.
2. Select the CSAP Strategy* from the dropdown list.
3. Select the Service Delivered* associated with this group from the dropdown list.
*Note: Selections for this dropdown list will be available once a CSAP Strategy has been selected.
4. There are two types of groups that can be tracked in the Service/Activity Demographics screen, Summary Information or Groups. Select the type you wish to track by clicking on the .
5. If you selected , use the following instructions:
This is only a partial screen shot of the Group Summary Demographics
a. Enter the total Number of Participants for this group.
b. Enter the number of Participants By Race/Ethnicity in the appropriate categories.
*Note: If a number was entered in Other, please specify what the Race/Ethnicity is within the Specify Other field.
c. Enter the number of Participants By Gender in the appropriate categories.
d. Enter the number of Participants By Age Group in the appropriate categories.
6. If you selected , use the following instructions:
a. Select the group you wish to add to this event by checking the box next to the group name.
*Note: If all groups need added, clicking the Check All selection will check all of the group names.
i. To remove a group, uncheck the group name.
7. Click Save. If you do not want to save any changes, click Cancel.
8. The Service/Activity Demographics screen will close and you are returned to the Single Services/Activities screen.
· The CSAP Strategy, “Information Dissemination” will not appear in the CSAP Strategy* dropdown list. To enter “Information Dissemination” information, see Add Non-Demographic Service Information.
· For Groups participating in a single event, select the Group under “Add Group”. If additional participants are involved in the event, indicate their demographics under “Summary”. DO NOT DUPLICATE the count for the Group in the Summary section.
1. From the Report Single Services/Activities screen or Report Recurring Services/Activities screen, click the Add Non-Demographic Service Information link. A new screen will appear displaying the Service/Activity Non-Demographics screen.
This is only a partial screen shot of the Non-Demographics
2. Select all non-demographics items that apply or enter the number of non-demographic items that were used/disseminated during the event in the appropriate fields.
3. Click Save. If you do not want to save any changes, click Cancel.
4. The Service/Activity Non-Demographics screen will close and you are returned to the Report Services/Activities screen.
· Both Demographic and Non-Demographic services may be reported for a Single Service/Activity.